Monday, May 3, 2010

Long Journey to Food 4 less :)

So yesterday I told my Nana that I wanted to learn how to make greens. So after our trip to Michaels ,we stopped at Food 4 Less and picked up some Collards,turkey neck/wings & ham hocks & fresh Tilapia.  I grabbed a few apples & peaches as well so I could make a fresh apple pie and peach cobbler.  When we get home I felt like I was a little kid ..watching her every mood and asking a million questions.  So now I would say I am a certified greens expert! (not really) but I will be :)  .. We coated the fish in corn meal and seasoning , and fried them.  When everything was done we cooked us a sweet potato and made our plates.  EVERYTHING WAS DELICIOUS! Might of been the best I've ever had?   hmmm  , (sorry mom, have to give credit to the original) 

No comments:

Post a Comment