Sunday, June 13, 2010

Wishlist :)

There are a lot of things that I have been wanting to try , but didn't have the materials or supplies =/


1. Kitchen Aid Mixer
***2. A 3 tier cupcake tin


*3. Pastry Tongs


4.Cake Turntable


***5.Cupcake & Cake Courier
6.Cake Stand With Cover
**7.Gumpaste Molds (Flowers,Babies,Roses,etc)


**8.Fancy Cupcake Liners


9.Cake Boxes

**10.Cupcake Boxes


*11. Cupcake Molds


12.Edible transfer Images for cakes


13. Different Flavorings





GOOOOSH SO MANY THINGS ,  I'll leave it at that for now .  Hopefully I'll be able to check some of those off soon!!

1 comment:

  1. I so understand! Slowly, over the years my kitchen has been growing. Right now I have been saving my pennies (literally) for a new Kitchen Aid spaghetti adapter. My old pasta machine got ruined when I washed it with water (A big no no I learned). Thankfully I have one part that is not rusted, so I just roll the dough with a rolling pin and then put it through the spaghetti rollers. :D Fun Fun! I hope that you get to get the things knocked off your list. Pay attention to sales at the local craft stores and grocery stores. You'll be surprised at how many things you can stock up on that way :D.

    http://www.onecookandtwochefs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete