Friday, April 23, 2010

:)

I'm sitting here at my sisters house waiting for the cakes to come out the oven and I'm thinking about how supportive my family is.  I am such an indecisive person, I'm constantly changing my mind on what I want to do , who I want to be and when I made the decision to go to culinary school and to plan for a career in baking my family was behind me 100%  My oldest sister is always helping me , giving me new ideas , giving me different blogs to look at and picks up a few supplies here and there when I need them.  , my mom helps me network ,advertises me to her friends and she buys whatever I need so that I never have an issue with being able to make something. My other sister Alyssa, my Aunt and nana . . . theyre all so helpful .  I always get positive and constructive criticism from everyones and I appreciate them soooo much!


Thanks a lot guysss!

No comments:

Post a Comment