Thursday, April 15, 2010













Okay , So I was up until around 2:30 last night making 50 of my SPECIAL Red Velvet Cupcakes. I was constantly adding different ingredients and trying different techniques to make them come out jusssst right. I finally found a couple of ingredients that made the cake more rich and moist and the taste just POP!












I passed them out to several students and teachers and I was completely suprised with the feedback I got. EVERYONE LOVED THEM! I also made my Smothered Apple Pie and two miniature ones. Those were a hit as well.












Now that Ive gotten the R.V recipe down I am thinking about branching off into a German Chocolate cupcake or cake.







I have a great idea for the frosting ;)










Here is my Smothered Apple Pie. :) mm yyummy.
Here are some more of my Special Red Velvets, that is lemon peel you see scattered on the tray. The ones with the orange cream frosting has a light citrus taste. not enough to overpower the small dessert, just enough to add some "oomph!"

No comments:

Post a Comment