Saturday, April 24, 2010

One Day = Sooo much!


I have decided to give up on the fondant until.. A) I buy the store bought one or B) I have been properly trained.
I had some cake drama yesterday with laying the fondant over the cake. First it was too little of an amount, then it was too dry (kept cracking).  It was just a big mess & I couldn't even bare to look at it . .so now it is sitting in my sisters fridge til' further notice!! :). I did however, take a trip to Michaels and see a bunch of  cake decorating things,  fondant included so I might give that a shot some time in the future.  Later that day I made monkey bread, which is just like a sticky bun?  but a bunch of balls covered in sugary yummy goodness and you pull it apart.My nephew Kaleb's taste testing for me   & after that I covered some cake balls my sister had made, in white chocolate.   Those came out good and helped me get my mind of the fondant :)  .

No comments:

Post a Comment